I love it! Very similar to the metal scene in my Wisconsin hometown. Really nailed the typical crowds I see at shows. Was a lot of fun and struck the same chords I get playing the quarter pusher games.
Death Metal Crowd Pusher
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The band DMCP is trying to summon the Lord of Metal. As tribute to the Most Brutal One, they have to sacrifice the Metalheads at their concert by pushing them into the Pit of Doom. Help them succeed in their quest with some epic stage diving and brutal mosh pit action.
How to Play
- The goal of the game is to knock Metalheads into the Pit of Doom with Stage Divers.
- Stage Divers will move back and forth on the stage. When you’re ready for them to dive, press Space or Left Mouse!
- Each type of Metalhead has a different behavior during their stage dive. Use this to your advantage!
- Every 666 points accumulated, the Lord of Metal will appear on stage and rock out. Points are doubled during this phase!
- Try and get as many points as you can before the timer ends! How high of a score can you get?
- Space or Left Mouse Button - Stage Dive
- Escape - Quit Game
- Danny Pellegrini
- Developed in Unity 2018.
- Butcher the Baker Font by Chequered Ink Ltd.
- Fog effect code from Unity Asset Store by Akilli Mum
|Published||8 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Sublime Text|
|Tags||Casual, Ludum Dare 43|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|